Sunday, June 2, 2013

On My Mind

Ever feel like you are alone? Like you can't trust anyone? I have been dealing with this recently. (Not necessarily feeling alone but, feeling like the people who you loved have changed and you don't know who you can rely on.) Trust. Isn't this what relationships are supposed to be based on? I think that no matter what God is always there but, it's always nice to have one person that you can rely on.
I think that it can be hard to keep up with what others are feeling. I mean, I'm not God. I can't read minds. People should just say what's on their hearts. I realize that not everything should be spoken but, some things should. I'm gonna try to make a change with this. I'm one of those people who will keep things bottled up until I burst. This isn't exactly healthy and I do not encourage this. I don't know why I do it. I guess I have just been through a lot of stuff over the years.
Through it all the Lord has been with me, though. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that next time you have something on your heart that you really feel like you need to say to someone.. say it. I realize that this doesn't apply to everything. I mean don't say something horrible to someone but, be real. There is this quote that is hanging up in my room that I think fits in perfectly with this topic.
 
I hope that everyone had a great weekend!
Alissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment